Very promising game. Good job devs (so far, way to go! )
Heralds of The Order
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Heralds of The Order is а turn-based strategy game boiled down the genre’s core principles. Utilize positioning and abilities with elaborate patterns to achieve victory! Featuring hand drawn art and over 20 story hand crafted missions.
- Turnbased tactical combat boiled down to it's core priciples. Where positioning and countering the enemies defences are the key to victory.
- Hand drawn line art and animations with 6 unique environments.
- Over 20 handcrafted missions with optional pickups containing powerful God Powerswhich provide you an edge for the rest of your journey.
- Adapt your strategy! Customize your parties stats and chose from the numerous God Powers to overcome the chalanges ahead of you.
- Unique boss fights with devastating attacks requiring perfect positioning to avoid.
- 8 party members each with there unique motivations and abilities.
For more details visit our web site!
If you like our DEMO please consider filling out this survey to let us know what you think: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfW3mQLUFVojr2wJS2e-zptNxlovT9wRQdrJhVIGGviymzVSQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Sign up to our mailing list to get exclusive first looks into some of our missions:
You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on social media:
|Updated||4 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Fantasy, Hand-drawn, Medieval, Singleplayer, Tactical, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat, Turn-based Strategy, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Mailing List, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, GAB, FeedBack|
Unrar and play.
- Our take on grid-based tactics AI: Design philosophy4 days ago
- Our take on grid-based tactics AI: Overview18 days ago
- New options menu and particle effectsApr 13, 2019
- Heralds of The Order- Demo updateNov 21, 2018
- We added new sprites to our demo.Nov 07, 2018
- Our first convention-like eventNov 05, 2018
- Our demo is now available for Mac OSOct 17, 2018
- Our first interviewOct 10, 2018